Weddings in Lancaster PA
The Scenic Village at Harvest Drive is the ideal location for your dream wedding!
Nestled among picturesque Amish farmlands with breathtaking views is an ALL NEW banquet and event venue that offers rustic charm with modern elegance. The Scenic Village at Harvest Drive simplifies your wedding plans with complete hotel and banquet facilities, on site restaurant and personalized service that is second to none.
♥ Scenic View Ballroom
The 10' elevation of this beautiful room accompanied by the large picture windows showcase the breathtaking views of the Amish farmlands that extend as far as the eye can see. Warm inviting colors, wood flooring, decorative lighting and chandeliers provide and elegant backdrop for any decor and scheme.
♥ Fountain Room
Warm, inviting colors, large picture windows, beautiful rustic stone corner fountain, decorative lighting and chandelier provide the perfect ambiance for your cocktail reception or indoor wedding ceremony.
♥ Panoramic Gazebo and Patio
Elevated Gazebo with attached patio overlooking the Scenic Farm Lawn and surrounding farmlands. The Couple and Officiant stand in the gazebo while their guests sit in folding white chairs to witness the ceremony and enjoy the scenery.
♥ Scenic Farm Lawn
The luscious lawn provides endless opportunities for your dream wedding. Whether you envision an open air ceremony and reception or a climate controlled tent, the lawn is spacious enough to accommodate up to 200 guests.
The Scenic Village at Harvest Drive offers:
- Newly Renovated Banquet Facilities
- Peaceful gazebo, farm fields and beautiful grounds for your ceremony and photographs
- On- site well lit parking area
- Climate controlled indoor areas
- Climate-controlled facilities for your caterer of choice
- Separate ceremony, cocktail reception and reception spaces are available
- One-hour complementary rehearsal time for booked wedding ceremonies
- All the tables and chairs for your ceremony and reception
- Discounted rooms for your out of town guests at the Harvest Drive Family Inn
- Personalized service from booking to event completion
- On-Site Restaurant available for catering or your own licensed caterer
Package and pricing information:
This is YOUR day ~ if you envision something that you do not see here, share your dreams with us and we will make every effort to make them reality.
Ceremony & Reception Package
- Exclusive use of venue
- Bridal get-ready rooms at the hotel
- Complimentary hotel suite on your wedding night
- 1 Hour Ceremony Rehearsal (schedule based upon availability)
- Use of your favorite ceremony site
- Set up & tear down of wedding chairs
- Cocktail Reception on the patio and Panoramic Gazebo or in the Fountain Room
- Wedding Reception in the Scenic View Ballroom or on the Scenic Farm Lawn
- Tables and chairs for reception
Our amazing event manager will cater your package to meet your needs.
May I Bring My Own Alcohol?
We partner exclusively with Good Spirits Bartending for all our alcoholic beverage needs. Good Spirits works with each couple to customize a beverage package that is specific to the couples needs/wants/budget. If you are working with a caterer that provides alcoholic beverage services and would prefer to use them, we will accommodate that request as well.
What Are My Catering Options?
You may provide your own licensed caterer or use our on-site catering thru Fisher's Amish restaurant.
What Is Required To Hold My Date?
We require a 25% deposit and a signed contract to hold your date. 50% is due six months prior to the event, and then the remaining balance is due 30 days prior. All payments are non-refundable.
When May I Arrive For My Event?
You may arrive to decorate for your event beginning at 8am on the day of. Rehearsals and extended access are based on availability and may be scheduled 30 days prior to your event. Check-in to the get ready rooms is 12pm unless early check-in is requested and available.
Am I Free To Bring My Own Vendors?
All tent, table, and chair rentals must come through Scenic Village. You may contract independently with all other vendors including, but not limited to: photographer, DJ, officiant, florist, etc. We are happy to provide you with a list of our preferred vendors should you need recommendations.
When Must My Event End?
All amplified music must be enclosed inside a building by 9:00pm. All events must end by 11pm to allow you and your vendors to clean up and vacate the property by midnight.
Do You Offer Overnight Accommodations?
Yes! The Scenic Village is on the grounds of Harvest Drive Family Inn which offers 50 newly renovated guest rooms. You are able to reserve a block of rooms for your wedding guests at a special rate.