- Spooky Nook Sports
- Sight & Sound Theatre
- Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park
- Kitchen Kettle Village
- Bird-In-Hand Farmer's Market
- Strasburg Railroad
- American Music Theatre
- The Amish Experience
- Dutch Haven
- Choo Choo Barn-Traintown USA
- Mount Hope Estate and Winery
- The Lancaster Science Factory
- WJTL The Junction Center
- New Horizon Balloon Team
- Lancaster Barnstormers
- The Volleyball Corner
- Antiques Capital, USA
- Inspire, Lancaster, PA, April 14, 2015 to October 9, 2015
- "Les Miserables" at Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, May 7, 2015 to June 13, 2015
- "Joseph" at Sight & Sound Theatre, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, May 22, 2015 to October 17, 2015
- USA Field Hockey Region 5 Championship, Spooky Nook Sports Manheim, Pennsylvania, May 30-31, 2015
- Kinzer Fire Company Consignment Sale, Kinzer, Pennsylvania, June 13, 2015
- Intercourse Heritage Days, Intercourse, Pennsylvania, June 13-14, 2015
- Day out with Thomas at Strasburg Railroad, Strasburg, Pennsylvania, June 20-28, 2015
- The Lancaster County Carriage & Antique Auction, Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania, June 25-26, 2015
- Summer Antique Extravaganza, Adamstown, Pennsylvania, June 25-28, 2015
- Celtic Fling & Highland Games at the PA Ren Faire, Mount Hope, Pennsylvania, June 27-28, 2015
- Refton Mud Sale, Refton, Pennsylvania, June 27-28, 2015
- 2015 US Women's Open, Lancaster Country Club, Pennsylvania, July 6-12, 2015
- Mennonite Central Committee Gap Relief Sale, Quaryville, Pennsylvania, August 14-15, 2015
- Intercourse Fire Company Consignment Auction, Intercourse, Pennsylvania, August 15, 2015
The choice for Lancaster Hotels...
Escape from it all at the Harvest Drive Family Inn Intercourse, PA ~ your home away from home.
Nestled among acres of beautiful Amish farm lands and located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
We are off the beaten path, where the sound of rush hour traffic is the horse drawn buggies going by, yet close to all that Pennsylvania Dutch Country has to offer.
A short drive will take you to quaint Amish stores, quilt shops, fantastic restaurants and more. We are just minutes from Sight & Sound Theatre, Bird-In-Hand, Kitchen Kettle Village, American Music Theatre and downtown Lancaster.
Guests of our charming inn enjoy:
Newly renovated rooms with mircowave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker and flat screen TV
Free Wireless Internet
A family environment with an amazing staff
Breathtaking Amish farm views